Thursday, January 15, 2009

Round one. Fight!

I'm not totally sure if this is going to work or not. (Meaning - if it will show up in the 3100 section)
Oh well.

I presented in class yesterday. 
I liked the chords that I had written, but my scale ended up being two pentatonic or something.
Ugh.
I'm going to try again until I come up with something a little more original that will work.
Hopefully we'll find out what instruments we'll be using because I think that's very important to know before actually sitting down and writing anything.

I am incredibly nervous about the concert band composition.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.

:)

One more thing!
I was asked today if I would play in one of the Newfound Music concerts and I accepted.
I will be playing Metamorphosis 3 if anyone wants to come hear a beautiful piece by one of my favorite composers (if not my favorite).

No comments: